Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Picture catch up!

So, I figure since I have been so bad at updating you here I will just give you another pile of pictures to look at.  I DO take pictures for you often, but I forget to sit down and put them up.  So here I go..............


I make lots of lunches.  I am getting very creative.  Sometimes they get dinosaur or heart shaped sandwiches.  Sometimes they get flower shaped cheese.  Sometimes they get fruit and nuts, or cheese and meat rollups.  And some days I'm super lazy and pretzels and cream cheese is just how I roll....






I can't remember if I ever sent this to you or if I...errr..."forgot."  I think I may have emailed it -but I meant to put it up here for you too.  This was Waterworld day, uh, yah, it's called something else now, and I can't for the life of me remember.......



Oh, and this is what goes on when your sons spend the night at your sister's house:



This is Jenna's "Cave Art" drawing from school.  I think she did a pretty good job.




 Jenna, at golf practice.  Her first game is tomorrow.  She is nervous that she doesn't have practice today because there is an early game.


Jeanette, Thomas and Michael came to one of Jenna's golf practices and this is how the boys do golf practice:







This is Julie's birthday:











And this is how we do night time.  Lukas was on the floor reading a book.  Jenna is usually reading too but was exhausted this night and I think we was actually asleep already.



Love you so much, and miss you tons.  Wish you were here to crowd into that bed with us tonight.  Hurry up and get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment