Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hi-yah.

The kids all did great at Taekwondo today. I wish you could have been here to see them. Adam was so excited for Jenna when he saw her with her yellow belt, he ran to her and hugged her and told her "good job, Jenna!", it was so sweet of him!!

I made a 48 mini-pizzas on English muffins for the pot luck afterwards. They were a big hit, and gone in no time. Mostly people brought fried chicken, and Pizza Hut Pizza's. I am surprised there wasn't 50 taco's from Taco Bell, or 20 McDonald's cheeseburgers laying on the table too. There were 3 trays of enchiladas, not as good as mine, but they all went very fast, and I didn't get to taste D.C.'s, and they looked the tastiest.

Their house is beautiful, and set right behind where we got the kids' pictures taken. I loved their house - the size was perfect for us. I don't know how big it was, but it was Our Size. It wasn't gigantic, but it was perfect for a family of 6, with 4 growing kids.
We miss you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment