Friday, January 1, 2010

Josh, I think I seriously hate our dog. I try and try and try and try to like her, and then she does something else that makes me insane with anger. I can't stand her. I can't stand being so mad about something she has done all the time.

She just ate bacon that I was making for dinner.

Then when I finally rationalized with myself that she's a dog, what can I expect when it's near the edge of the counter, and she's tall enough to stand up and grab it (even if that is TERRIBLE of her, and she's a VERY bad dog for doing so!!!!) - I come into the computer room to see what Luke is doing and I find a freshly chewed up bottle of Elmer's glue on the floor and 2 huge piles of white glue on the floor.

I hate her! I was just making brownies with Livea and Livea had a quesadilla half-eaten on the table. The dog kept sniffing up at the table, sniffing, sniffing, and I kept watching her out of the corner of my eye, and finally, sure enough she hops up to grab the quesadilla. She is NOT hungry she is just BAD, BAD, BAD! So I tell her "NO!" and she drops down. I never left the kitchen while making brownies, and she tried to get the quesadilla 4 more times - all while I was standing RIGHT there. Like I was going to forget about her or something. Did I mention I think I hate her???

If I knew how to do it, I would go take a picture of her with my fresh, new, camera, upload the image, and then photoshop a giant red circle with a slash through it, around her, and post it with this entry. I would do it just because it would make me feel better about hating her right now, and I wouldn't even care how much time I wasted on thinking about her and photoshopping her, I would just do it anyway!! I do not love dogs. I love kids, and I don't have room for dogs in my heart. If you were here, you could save our dog from my wrath, but since you are not, I am afraid she is at my mercy, of which I have none, for her. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment