Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kansas City//28 weeks

Well, Kansas City was a quick trip this time, but it was still fun anyway.  The kids all had a ton of fun.  Besides the mess of the house-alarm going off on the way out, and then yesterday morning, that was a tad distracting, it we all had a really good time.

Friday night we went out to a local pizza place which was quite tasty.  Then we went back and just hung out at Kurt and Heather's house, chatting it up 'til way too late.  Livea kept getting up on Kurt's lap, and he started scratching her back at one point and she just loved it.  She looked like his little pet up there getting scratched.  It was really funny.


The baby shower was very nice.  A ton of people, ton of food, ton of fun, ton of gifts.  It was a really  nice shower.

Jenna even won a game!




The boys had a ton of "man time' with Kurt, as Kurt put it.  They went glow-in-the-dark golfing, which they have been dying to do for some time as you know.  Kurt said it was 36 holes!!  They went the distance!  And I can't forget to mention that they got soda afterward.  They both mentioned this several times to me.  They thought that was really special evidently.
When they got home, they played with Legos, and Playmobile toys for a while.  After most of the guests cleared out Kurt put video games on for them again, and Adam is so dang cute - check it out!  I am not sure if he is just adorable and loving, or controlling and holding him there so he doesn't get away with the remote. ;o)


I have a cute picture of Heather and I that someone took, we're back to back with our belly's protruding.  I will have to ask Heather to send that picture to me so I can post it for you.

I can't wait to be in Kansas City with YOU.  Fourth of July, baby!  What a fun tradition!  I'm already so excited about going there for the Fourth.

Here is my 28 week picture, I was 28 weeks Friday.

My ankles were swollen for the first time yesterday - maybe the drive home, maybe not drinking enough water during the shower, maybe standing all day, maybe not drinking enough, standing all day and the drive home all together....  I hate the swollen ankle days, and I am hoping it was just a bad combination and I am not ready to have swollen ankles yet!

It's getting so close for you to come home (already? seriously???).  The middle part was so hard, and we're so close to the end....I just can't wait for you to be with us again.

I love you and miss you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment