Monday, February 22, 2010

various

 

I haven't been very good about keeping up here.  I think I'll be better when our Giant computer is back home again.  He said it was overheating - and that was all.  He also cleared off all of the error code things (the 50-million!) that popped up when restarting - all but one he said.  He said he looked up our computer and I guess it has a high rate of overheating....either I could just leave the side off of the computer or he could install another fan for me.  So I just told them to install the fan.  Yay!  Once I get it back then I'll be able to actually get pictures off my camera, and maybe I'll be more motivated to keep you up-to-date here.
The kids were looking at picture albums today and found this one.  "Why is Daddy kissing you, Mommy??"  Adam wanted to know.  There were a few pictures like that one, and they all thought they were pretty funny.  Personally, I like it.  So I thought I'd post it here, since I know you don't have a lot of pictures of us there - maybe you can copy it and add it to your computer.

I got the hutch moved into the kitchen last night, and I still have a pile of uhh, junk mostly, that needs to be thrown in the trash put away.  I'm not feeling the motivation to do it so much, but I am going to as soon as I am done here.

We cancelled our midwife-meetup as well as Jenna's ortho appointment.  Rescheduled the latter for next week.  Not sure about when we're rescheduling the midwife yet.  So we are staying in our warm house today, cleaning, doing school, and just staying out of the snow.

I had a dream that someone stole our new car.  I felt horrible because I had left the spare keys in the glove-box (where they really still are).  I woke up and checked; car is still in the driveway.

Dog is already driving me nuts today, and I am ready to send her out into the cold.  I so am not a dog person.  Now that I switched the small table back into the kitchen she walks around the table in circles waiting for food to fall on the floor - or not waiting and just licking up the crumbs that fall on the chairs - pushing their chairs all around as she moves about.  Maybe most people would be glad the dog is licking up crumbs, but it really just bugs me that she is licking the chairs.  Yuck.  Plus, she is tall enough that her head is above the table, and so she can easily lick the top of the table or grab food right off.  Dogs are not fun; dogs are not fun; dogs are not fun.  But - I think I am just generally in some kind of bad mood today because the kids are on my nerves today as well.  I feel bad - it's not like it's their fault, they aren't doing anything out of the ordinary, but when they do it, it is like it is the worst thing ever, to me. lol.  They are almost done with school, and after that we are having a very free day with the television ON. =)

Everyone misses you.  Most especially, probably the dog because I am probably only nice to her for 5 minutes of every week. ;o)

Everyone says "I wish Daddy were home....because...." close to every day.  You are missed!
Love you and miss you tons and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment