Friday, November 13, 2009

16 weeks

16 weeks!!!

Seems way too fast already right?
I've been taking pictures, but I've been bad about getting them here for you. It feels like it's midnight right now and it's only 8:30. Since I am 16 weeks, I was motivated to actually take a picture. I figure maybe if I start now, I'll actually take one every 4 weeks. We've never been good at taking preggo pics, but since you're not here, I have more reason to.

We have been so busy the last few weeks. It seems like it anyway. Just running around, and school and homeschool-group...

All the spouses are telling me that Skype isn't worth the money. That they just sit there in front of their husbands and are like "uhh, hey...ummm, hi...uhh, yah bye" - maybe they talk often, and don't know what to say. It'd probably be different for spouses that Skype once a week or every other. A new lady to our homeschool-group said save your money, if you talk on the phone, it's just as good. So now I don't. Maybe it would be nice for once a week or so....just for us to see eachother, and good for the kids too. But that is a lot of money for once a week. You should just give someone $5 and say hey let me use your Skype today. lol. Okay, I don't know. It's up to you.

I invited Christina to come over for dinner tomorrow night again and stay over with the kids. She's not liking her weekends alone too much right now. It's funny because I don't really feel alone - with the kids around. I think if we didn't have kids, and the weekend came and I was just sitting in the house without you, I'd feel really alone, but the kids are always here, there is always shopping or cleaning to do, and I just feel busy and not alone. But she does, so I invited them over.

Well I am tired and ready to retreat to my bed and book, and probably your phone call soon after.
Love ya and miss ya, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment