Thursday, November 19, 2009

I want this.

I love this house. It's in Clay Center. For sale. I love, love, love it. So I had to show you. With a USAA loan it would be about $1600/month. It's about 3500 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms too many (3.5!!!) and an unfinished basement! Perfect for our blossoming family. Not too shabby, eh??? Ahhh, a girl can dream, can't she?? Love you and miss you!!!!!!!


I'm not sure who would cut the grass during deployments....



Because I would probably never leave the house!!!


I never realized I had a thing for rustic farmhouse style, but I so DO. I love this kitchen! Although, I am not sure a white/cream colored rug would ever be in our kitchen, ummm, no.


It even has a pool?????? In Kansas!!!


I think I would just stay in Kansas forever........................!!!!




Yes, that is a 4-car garage!!! Ummm, one for our car, and one for our future riding lawn mower, and the rest is precious storage space!!!!


And I am still trying to figure out what those ring thingies are.... Decorative yes, but why..??

No comments:

Post a Comment