Sunday, May 27, 2012

Busy weekend

So we went to see The Avengers at the drive-ins with Alan.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.  Ethan decided to poop for the 3rd time in the same day, and wouldn't you know, I didn't bring a diaper or a wipe.  I had to take him and clean up all up in the bathroom, and let him go without a diaper (which was actually totally fine, but jeesh).  All the kids fell asleep at some point.  Liv peed the blankets/blow up bed (guess she should have made the trip to the bathroom with Ethan and I).  Everyone spilled the popcorn, including me.  The kids are all super upset they fell asleep.  They probably never want to go back to the drive-ins.  The weather was beautiful though, and the picture of them is super-cute, so maybe they'll have a distorted memory of it if we force them to look at the picture and say "remember the drive-ins??!" in a nostalgic kind of way every so often.
See?  Totally cute, right?

Today, Ethan and I went shopping and bought some new running shoes for me, and a smoke detector for the house.  Ethan was a super cutie at Runner's Den.  He just watched and watched as I tried on the multitudes.  Put your sunglasses on real quick before you look at these because they are bright:

Sunglasses on!

But they are super comfy.  

We stopped by my mom's house and dropped some gatorade off for my sister who drank too much with Mike, last night.  We came home and installed said smoke detector and ate lunch.  Ethan did not nap today.  He just wouldn't.  So I knew I had to keep him up to 7:30 or so.  I told him he needed a haircut, fed him candy and cookies during, and chopped his hair off.  He sat pretty good for about 2 minutes.  Then he was impatient - I think mostly because he was so tired.  So I hurried up and stuck him in the bath.  Then he didn't want to go to sleep, and stayed up until 8:30.  Nerd.

Cutie Man!

You know how he won't stay still for a picture and you have to take it three million times to get a good one? Yah, this was only number three.  Not bad, eh?

So I made popcorn and we watched Newsies.  Mia is spending the night tonight and she and Jenna are still awake at 10:30.  I need to go to sleep too or I am never going to get up at 4:30am to work out.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.  Love you and miss you more.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Mandy, you are always so chilled and relaxed! Your kids are beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to know I am not always chilled and relaxed!! I try to but jeesh, you know how things can get sometimes. =)

    ReplyDelete