Friday, July 13, 2012

Maybe you should call ME, baby?

Hey, baby. Sorry I haven't gotten up the videos of the kids diving yet.  Still working on it for you.  So here is something to sideline ya.

I have no idea if you even know this song since it's fairly, newly popular.  So if you don't, listen to this:

There are a ton of remakes.  Julie, the kids and I stumbled upon them last weekend while on YouTube.  Here are our favorites, so I hope you have a few minutes.



So, all this to say that today your cousin (Melanie) posted a remake that some guy did with the Marines that are currently in Afghanistan.  It's really not as good as Obama, or Cookie Monster (in my unprofessional opinion), but it is entertaining to me because the guys are deployed, and it had to have been pretty funny to take the time to do such a silly thing.  Miss you, love you more. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment