Monday, October 26, 2009

you're caught/plans/schedule

I accidentally told on you about the Tyra-snake-incident. So expect retaliation. Sorry!! He didn't know who did it until I spilled the beans.

There is a coffee tonight at Mrs. Crossman's house. I'm making delicious Southwestern Eggrolls to bring and share the recipe also (which I still have to print out sometime today!!). It should be fun. I am going to try to sneak out early to get Adam his birthday present. I found a Major League pitching machine for him online, but it says it isn't available in the stores. Jenna has an ortho appointment in Topeka tomorrow, but I don't have time to go to Toys R Us because they have Taekwondo at 5:30; her appointment is at 3:20. Even if I did have time, I'd have Adam with me!! So anyway, I may just leave and try Target anyway.

So Taekwondo is now on Tuesday's and Friday's. Tiny Tigers beings at 5:30pm, and Advanced is from 6-6:45pm. It is only 15 minutes difference, but it seems like a lot to me. I still haven't sewn the boys' cheetah patches on, and will probably do it tomorrow just because I don't know if I'll have time today.

Ben brought a giant ham over that the hotel gave him for organizing the DMOR ball. Well, he brought half over. But it's a ton, and since we don't really even eat ham all that much, it is hard for me to figure out how to use. I am going to make scalloped potatoes with ham for dinner tonight for the kids and Alexis and Karsen. Luke won't be extraordinarily happy about that though, so I may just let him have some ham and salad. But I have to make that, and I have to make the eggrolls (I made the filling last night, but I have to fill, roll and fry still), I have to finish school (the kids are waiting for me on the couch right now), I have to clean up, get myself ready......... whew. Now I'm tired thinking of it all. ;o)

Well the kids are already hungry and we have about 45 minutes of work left to do before lunch so I better get to it.
Miss ya. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment