Saturday, September 5, 2009

finally, some pictures (from my phone)


How can you just not laugh when you see this cute little cheeky smile??? I can't!

Isn't she a cutie with bangs? Maybe her cheeks just are bigger..? I don't know, but they sure do look gigantic in this picture. She was saying "cheeeeeese" for you too. She doesn't know how to keep her eyes open when you tell her to smile.

We went to Dillons tonight to get water bottles filled. I lifted her up to put her empty bottle in the return cage, and she got to push it all the way in. Afterward, I set her on the ground, and she looked up at me with those giant cheeks and said "I did a good job, didn't I, Mommy??" So sweet!

After homeschool group yesterday Christina and I stayed and chatted it up for a while. The kids were all playing and having such a good time together. I should have taken pictures with all the kids playing together, but wasn't paying attention close enough, but got this one.










And this too:









Look how cute they are. You will have to show this to Brad, if you can. It is a better picture of Christian than it is of Adam. They played together so good all day. All of the kids did. It was a good time. I didn't take any pictures of Jenna or Luke, so they will have to get some pictures of them tomorrow for you.

I am going to give Adam and Liv a bath now, and get the kids in bed semi-early tonight. Not at bedtime, but earlier than 9, hopefully. I let Adam play on my computer a little bit ago. He tore of the C key comlpletely and the P key doesn't work that well now, I have to press really hard, and I am tempted to just glue the c back on with super glue, but I am scared what it might do. Still, I have to slow down to press C, and for example right now, I typed "Press", but only "ress" typed out actually because maybe he started to tear the P key off too. Little naughty.

We miss you so much, and we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment