Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Memorization and a mess...

So the kids are learning Psalm 23 right now, and I am so impressed by what they can memorize. I didn't think Livea would understand memorization, and recitation, but she is doing so good. She is finally falling behind, but it took her 2 weeks to fall behind. She is doing amazing, and she loves being involved as much as she is.



I am in the middle of completely redoing the computer room/school room. Right now, it is a huge mess, with everything in the middle of the room, and I am heading to Walmart now to get some storage bins, to finish. Not in the budget, but just completely necessary for my sanity at this point. The drawers I have all their supplies in are old, and do not open well, and they just aren't working for us. I intend on buying the kids their own plastic lidded tub for their books. I also moved the giant cupboard that was in the closet, OUT of the closet, and put it against the walls near the maps. It had half school supplies in it anyway, it is more useful for me there, and certainly looks better than the plastic drawer thingies. I put the desk on the wall that the closet door is on. No more tripping over cords, yay! The kids yellow table and the big-kids desks are sorta mish-mashed with a big pile o'mess right now. So, we're off to get supplies to finish. I am finishing tonight. Otherwise we'll be doing school on the living room floor tomorrow!

We love you and miss you! Be done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment