Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dinner without Daddy

Last night we were supposed to have spaghetti for dinner. Lukas was all excited about that, I'm sure you can imagine. So, we went up to the Arts & Crafts Center on post to drop the frames off for matting, and we had to go to the store for brown sugar, because we ran out during cookie-making. All of this took longer than I expected and it was 6:00pm when we got home. Without you coming home at 6 or 7 at night, we have been eating dinner by 5:30 at the latest. On Taekwondo nights, we eat at 4:00pm (and have a snack when we get home). So, I just did not feel like cooking spaghetti, and cleaning up a spaghetti kitchen! So guess what we ate for dinner? We had tortilla chips, with spinach and artichoke dip, and pizza rolls with ranch, and pretzel fish crackers, and mozzarella fish crackers, and cookies and milk for dinner. No one went to bed hungry last night!

Everyone woke up hungry though.
Last night in bed, Livea randomly said "there are bad guys, right Mommy?" I told her yes. She said, "yes, and we will run and run with our sticks." I said "why?" She said "when there are bad guys outside, we will run and run with our sticks." I said "ohhh." She said "some bad guys are bad, right Mommy?" "Yes Livea". She said "some good guys are bad, right Mommy?" I said, "well, yes, that's true." She said, "some bad guys are good, right Mommy?" I said "well, yes, I suppose so." She said "the bad guys will come in our house and we will get them with our sticks, right Mommy!!?" I told her that bad guys wouldn't get in our house because we are safe in our house. I asked her if she wanted to pray about bad guys and she said yes. So we prayed that the bad guys would be good guys, not bad guys.
Where did she come from??
She is so cute with her bangs cut. I am going to buy a new camera this week so I can upload pictures to my computer, so you can see us. I wasn't going to, but I think I resigned myself to it, because I have been wanting to post pictures on here for you to see, and I cannot because of my retard-o camera. She looks like Lukas with her short bangs - her cheeks look 5 times chubbier. It is so funny, and it makes me want to kiss them all day.

I have to go start school with the kids in 5 minutes, and I am not dressed, so I better go.
We love you, and we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment